Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing Company: SEO Advantage, Inc.
Our SEOBuzz Marketing program helps you build a strong presence in online media to extend the reach of your web site.
- Increase exposure and position you as an authority in your industry.
- Reach your customers directly.
- Reach media outlets for valuable third party mentions.
- Rank high in search engines separately from your site.
- AND Support and build rankings for your corporate site.
Build Credibility and Rankings with Press Releases
Journalists and editors now rely on the Internet to find stories and conduct their research, just as your customers do.
A well-written, optimized press release can rank high in the search engines – usually achieving a top spot within days and maintaining it for over a month. That means people searching on your keywords will see your press release right there, letting you reach many, many more people than possible with a printed piece or even your web site.
But even better, press releases can stimulate mentions in important media outlets for your industry. It can go viral and get the attention of bloggers and other influential people who have a following online – and offline when your news makes it into the print versions of magazines and newspapers.
A steady schedule of press releases can:
- Increase the professional image of your organization
- Improve brand recognition
- Get your targeted messages out to more people than
possible with your
web site alone
- And contribute to your search engine rankings for
your main web site too!
Develop a Following with a Blog
Your blog can serve as a less formal means to reach prospects, customers, and members of the media. A grassroots marketing medium that both search engines and your customers love.
Depending on your SEOBuzz Marketing Plan, our copywriter can work with you to determine voice, topics, frequency and provide suggested sample posts. We can prepare content for blog posts as an industry correspondent and also develop relationships with other bloggers to encourage incoming links and attention for your blog.